In my TBR for February, I added 4 books each of a specific category:
- an ARC/ book sent to me by a publisher – I have many unread books that were sent to me because I am such a slow reader;
- a sequel/ book in a series – I like this one because I have a few sequels lined up on my overall TBR;
- book someone bought me – I don’t have many of these but since my boyfriend has been nagging me to read the books he bought me for Christmas, I thought it’d be a good category;
- a fourth book – because four books per moth is the limit for my busy lifestyle.
As mentioned, four books is the limit I have given myself on the estimated amount of books I can read in a month – judging from my poor reading performance last year. At least at this rate, I can bring the books from one month over to the next without having an overfull TBR.
And finally what you’ve all come here for…… My March TBR!
- an ARC/ book sent to me by a publisher – Reign The Earth by A.C. Gaughen (sent by Bloomsbury)
- a sequel/ book in a series – Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner (first book in a series)
- book someone bought me – Warcross by Marie Lu (my boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas)
- a fourth book – Face by Benjamin Zephaniah (sent to me by Bloomsbury)
I started Warcross last month and I’m currently half way through it and I really hope to finish it, review it in possibly the next two Mondays, because I really hope to make it through 2 books this month!
Comment below what books you’re reading this month in March and how you chose them xx
Stay Happy, Healthy, and have a Lovely Week!!
Thank You so much for reading! I hope to see you all back here on Saturday 🙂
© Jasper+Spice 2018. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without permission. This post was not sponsored, the photos and graphics are my own.