How’s It Going Wrimos?!
October 30 2018:
- I have a brilliantly laid out plan, very detailed, riding off of an idea of something I wrote a few years ago. I talked about it in this post about my NaNoWriMo Preparation which I created the other week describing the source of my idea for my WIP.
- A plan has also been created for how many words I am to write each day… I
havehaven’t stuck to [any of] those goals.
My Week 1 of NaNoWriMo:
- I now have 5,881 words on the document!!!! Here’s a summary of my progress:
- Day 1 – 2,927
- Day 2 – 3,187
- Day 3 – 3,237
- Day 4 – 3,569
- Day 5 – 4,251
- Day 6 – 5,308
- Day 7 – 5,881
- Day 8 – 0
- Day 9 – 0
- Day 10 (today) – 0
- I am proud of what I have written in the past 10 days! Even though I haven’t written for 3 days…
- You really should follow the Pinterest Board for my WIP.
Here are some fun aesthetics for the main trio of characters in my novel titled Realise.
Jaz – the main character of whose point of view the story is told from.
Josh – the lovesick fool.
Ed – the oblivious male who is dragged into the middle of a messy friendship breakup, all because he befriended a girl.
Goals + My Progress!
My current daily progress looks like the following:
As you can see, the plan is designed so that I write less towards the start and more at the very end to reach the goal. I’ve never written 4,000 words in a single day, but I am willing to try it – or just write more than my low daily goals to catch up early.
Keep an eye out for future updates which will be posted every Saturday for the month of November!
How have your first 10 days of NaNoWriMo been??
For those of you not doing NaNo, how has November been treating you?
With Love Bree xx
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate! Get Free Shipping on ALL BOOKS Everywhere! © Jasper+Spice 2018. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without my permission. This post was not sponsored, all photos and graphics are of my own creation.