The Teeniest Tiniest TBR.
I’m going to have the shortest TBR this month just consisting solely of books I didn’t read in August and one ambitious book I hope to get to (but know I most likely will not) so technically this TBR is 2 books long and I ain’t mad.
Recently I’ve been trying to get my shit together and try and take control of my own mind, and to do that I have to do a fair amount of prioritising and planning so I think 2 small books with my busy schedule and slow ability to read will be very achievable.
This month I have continued my TBR from August and chosen to read:
- A Court of Frost and Starlight, a novella by Sarah J. Maas in companion to her A Court of Thorns and Roses series of which I have written a review for each book in the series. I am hoping to do a YouTube talk for this book once I finish it; it’ll be my first book talk on my channel!
- I Have Such Friends, a book by Meg Gatland-Vaness which I poorly discussed in my August TBR video on Youtube. If you guys haven’t seen that video, you can click here to watch it.
A bonus book I want to read sometime this year (it has been on many TBRs) is Magnus Chase and The Ship of The Dead by Rick Riordan. It is the third book in the Magnus Chase and The Gods of Asgard series and I absolutely love it!
What Books Are You Reading This Month??
If you’re interested, I’d love it if you’d take time to read my reviews of Sarah J, Maas’ books by following the links below:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Book Review (Semi-Spoiler)
- A Court of Mist and Fury Book Review (Spoiler)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin Book Review (Spoiler) <- My Fav review fyi
I’m really hoping to get through all these books this month, and I hope you all accomplish all your reading goals for this month too! The year has gone by so so fast, sometimes we need to slow down and give ourselves a smaller amount of books to really take in and enjoy.
What are the books you’ve chosen to read this month??
Are you looking forward to my book talk? I want to know what you all thought of ACOFAS if you’ve read it, and if you haven’t; what do you expect it to be???
Leave your opinions in the comments or alternatively on my social media channels!
Instagram // Goodreads // Twitter // YouTube
With Love Bree xx
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate! Get Free Shipping on ALL BOOKS Everywhere! © Jasper+Spice 2018. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without my permission. This post was not sponsored, all photos and graphics are of my own creation.
0 thoughts on “A Short September TBR”
I know you can do it! Enjoy these beautiful reads ❤️❤️
Eek thank you!! I can’t wait to see what your reading plans are for this month ❤😘
It’s already up haha thank you 😘