Today I’ve decided to do a little bit of a fun, light post which is all about me! It’s 1 day till my birthday and I want to talk about myself.
Before starting this post, I would like to give an update regarding my Wednesday post that was about How I Plan To Balance Blogging and Uni, and just say that I am currently putting into practice some of the things I talked about. One such thing being: staring my assignments early. This means that because my teacher wants a draft submitted within 4 days of handing out the 2.5K word assignment, I have already researched and written 500 words for the assignment, another 500 planned for tomorrow before I send it to her for review.
Let’s get into the facts!
- I am a YouTube addict. Not like unhealthy or anything, just more to the point where I will watch it every day and sometime chose a video over reading. I made a rant post on this a few Wednesdays ago titled ‘My YouTube Addiction’.
- I am crazy obsessed with the colour PINK! It has always been a favourite colour of mine, and I will always have something of the colour pink on me; whether it be my blogging journal, notebook, a top, necklace or even shoes.
- I love reading books (well duh)! More so this year, I’ve shown my crazy-book-girl side and family and friends noticed this and bought me books for Christmas which I was so happy about! You can see my Christmas Haul in my Yearly Wrap-Up post from last Saturday.
- I have the biggest fear of falling! It is horrible and I have literally frozen before the edge of a rock cliff because I was too scared to jump off, even though all my friends were doing it. It really sucks because I so wanted to jump with everyone.
- I am an Australian of Italian Heritage, which means I am quite hairy and it has its perks, such as awesome eyebrows; but also many downfalls, like spending lots of money on hair removal.
- I’m a Capricorn. For those of you who follow astrology this might interest you. I tried getting into astrology stuff but it was just far too complicated.
- Green Tea is my favourite drink. No sugar or milk with the tea bag left in the mug thank you x
- I cut 50cm off of my hair in November 2016 and donated it. I also cried when this happened.
- Despite what you may think from anything I post online, I am actually really self-conscious about my body but I am working to get better at accepting myself the way I am.
- I am always down for a hug!
- <— This right here is my favourite number!
I hope you all found this post fun and enjoyable, and have gotten to know a little bit about me. Do tell me in the comments if you can relate in any way because I’m sure there are a few people who can – I’m pretty generic tbh.
Stay Happy, Healthy, and have a Lovely Week!!
Thank You so much for reading! I hope to see you all back here on Monday for another book review 🙂
© Jasper+Spice 2018. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without permission. This post was not sponsored, the photos and graphics are my own.