So I started this series on my blog in January 2018, intending to write rants and the like about books I’ve read; although today it has transformed into a day where I write and post stories/ poems etc. that come from my own experiences. It is what I love to do and it fits well into this book-related environment.
- Long Legs Flies (Short Story)
- Dissociation (Short Story)
- I Wasn’t Home Alone (Short Story)
- Professional Interviews (Short Story)
- What Does A Cafe Feel Like? (Poem)
- I Was Bitten By A Kangaroo! (Short Story)
- Come Back (Short Story)
- The Scary Voice In My Dreams (Short Story)
Although I have noticed that I’ve been holding myself back with the past few stories.
Feel free to enjoy the first 8 storytimes that I’ve posted as at the 11th June 2018. I’ve put my soul into them, but they need more heart! I have soulful, hearty, more amazing and genuine works currently in my drafts. With some time, love and revision, you’ll see my writing change into something more wonderful over time; and some will even be related to my current WIP – The Inversion – and other stories I’m writing.
- My Heart For You (Short Story)
- Hopeless and Starving (Poem)