Welcome back guys!
Today I am back with another Life Hack/ Organisation post that will hopefully provide you with some much-needed advice and motivation to living happy and healthy (despite the junk food presented in the cover image).
If you remember, I did a post last month titled “12 Things I do To Stay Organised & Stress-Free”, which outlines the things I do that are guaranteed to help anyone stay organised and stress-free. In this post I outline reasons why it should be common practice to make your lunch after you have finished your dinner.
- There is food everywhere!
- You have time to make your lunch, preventing you from running around like a crazy person in the morning and pulling together an unsatisfying concoction usually consisting of a tuna can and bread – which I have done many times. Hence saving time to do other stuff the following morning.
- You will save money because you’re not buying your lunch.
- You will eat healthier since you are not eating out and you’ll know what is going into your mouth, making you feel a lot less guilty about what you are eating.
- You won’t pack more food than necessary. Since you have just eaten dinner, you are now full and will not want to eat anymore, hence you will be less willing to pack more food for the next day. do not feel the need to pack lots of food for the next day.
- You will feel healthier, and your body will thank you 🙂
Thank You so much for reading and I hope to see you all back here Monday` 🙂