I Had a Ripper Week!
I know this is a day late (again) oops, but I have so much good news that I really want to share with you!!
Panic! At The Disco!!
Yesterday I went to see Panic! At The Disco in concert with two of my bookish besties, Kat and Sarah and had the most amazing time of my life.
- The opening act E^ST (pronounced East) – a Melbourne artist – was brilliant and not at all what I was expecting;
- Brendan showed off his vocal range any chance he got which made it so hard to sing along to the songs but made the experience so much more worth it;
- We got the best spots in the mosh, close to the edge and a good distance from the stage;
- Brendan wore tight leather pants and a sparkly blazer;
- He sang old and new songs, and a cover of Cindy Lauper’s Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
- The female guitarist of Panic! is so entrancing to watch;
- Panic! played for 3 hours straight and the crowd when nuts when Brendan stood on the piano while singing!
Girls, Girls, Boys aka the Bi Anthem was played in which Brendan had many pride flags around his neck (including one Aussie flag) and the crowd made a rainbow with their phone lights around the stadium <3
According to the goals I set myself for the book I’m writing (which you can read in my Creating A Writing Plan post), I was supposed to hit 30,000 words by September 30; but alas! I was only 4,000 away from victory; though never fear, there is always room for improvement and we keep trudging on until we reach our goals, which I can now grasp so tightly. As you can see below, the total count for my current WIP titled The Inversion is now 30,000 words!!!!!
My review for LifeL1k3 by Jay Kristoff will be posted on Monday!
What’s your favourite P!ATD song????
Leave your opinions in the comments or alternatively on my social media channels!
Instagram // Goodreads // Twitter // YouTube
With Love Bree xx
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate! Get Free Shipping on ALL BOOKS Everywhere! © Jasper+Spice 2018. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without my permission. This post was not sponsored, all photos and graphics are of my own creation.