Start off the year the right way!
I usually set goals at the beginning of the year but generally, I set them with the mindset that it is all in vain. This year is different! I will achieve my goals. I will take appropriate action to do so and I will take further action to ensure my goals are displayed before me so I never forget them.
I have split my goals up into two categories: Blogging Goals and Personal Goals. For blogging goals, I have included ways in which I will achieve them and I have been sure to steer clear of setting goals based on numbers, rather these goals are based around self-satisfaction as it is something I tend to struggle with.
- Structure and plan my content for the blog in advance to allow time for revisions, giving the blog a more professional feel.
- Talk more about my writing and give regular updated on my WIPs.
- Upload posts that talk about deep and heavy topics that are more than just books.
- Increase my reader interaction.
How do I aim to achieve my goals?
- Use my ‘blog journal’ and pre-plan all the posts that I want to write up. Whether it be rough dot points or full paragraphs I aim to write things down before putting it onto the computer.
- I will write more and make time to do so in order to give you guys more updates.
- Encourage readers on my blog, Instagram, and other social media channels to participate in conversations in the comments sections on my platforms.
- Seek out help for uni work when I need it and work to exceed my harsh personal expectations to prove myself to myself.
- Finish both drafts of REALISE and THE INVERSION.
Please leave a comment regarding your goals and how you go about ensuring that you achieve them throughout the year (I could do with some tips). I hope all of your wishes and desires come true and that you are all well loved in 2019.
Have you set yourself any goals for 2019?
With Love Bree xx
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate! Get Free Shipping on ALL BOOKS Everywhere! © Jasper+Spice 2019. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without my permission. This post was not sponsored, all photos and graphics are of my own creation.