Hey Ho Bookaholics!
Today I bring to you the books I plan to read for the next three months of summer which i assure you will go by so so fast!
With all the stuff I have planned for the next three months, I doubt I’ll actually have time to finish all of these but I really do hope I can.
December TBR – 2016
- The Edge Of Everything by Jeff Giles (currently reading)
Jenaire over at abooktopia.weebly and I are doing a buddy read this month of the Shiver Chronicles, so if anyone wants to join us leave a comment on this post or on my Instagram and we can all discuss our thoughts.
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
I was sent the next book from the lovely people at Allen & Unwin for an honest review. This book was released on the 23rd of November.
- The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway
It was about time I bought this next book. Picked it up for $6 at The Book Grocer, and hauled it in my November Book Haul.
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
And lastly, I plan to read and review Trapped In Silver by Emily Snowden, sent to me by OfTomes Publishing in return for an honest review. I am #teamdemon !
- Trapped In Silver by Emily Snowden
January TBR – 2017
Finally going to read the Lord Of The Rings trilogy! I purchased these off The Book Depository and they’re so cute and soft, though the writing is so small so it may take a while to get through these.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of The Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Thousanth Floor by Katherine McGee
Febuary TBR – 2017
Morgan Matson Month!
Summer is comming to an end, and as the days begin to get colder (because Melbourne weather) I want to be reminded of summer as much as I can, so I think some summery Morgan Matson books ought to do the trick.
Please join me in reading some of thes books in the next few months, and don’t forget to Stay Happy & Healthy!
Thank You so much for reading and I hope to see you all back here again Thursday 🙂